Thank you for your interest in the Singapore Carnival 2018 health talks and cooking demos.
Registrations have now closed. We look forward to seeing you at the Singapore Carnival 2018.
For more information please go here.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall govern Philips’ Carnival Talks and Cooking Demos (“Event”) to be held at Philips’ APAC Centre (“Venue”) from 20 – 21 October 2018.
- The Event is organised by Philips Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd (“Philips”). Registration for the Event is opened to individuals aged 21 and above (“Participants”) from 5 – 15 October 2018 at https://www.healthtechproducts.philips.com/LP=7313. By registering for and participating in the Event, Participants hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Registration and participation in the Event is free and subject to Philips’ acceptance. If your participation is confirmed by Philips, Philips will send a confirmation to you via the email address provided during your registration for the Event.
- Philips may postpone, cancel, interrupt or terminate the Event at any time for any reasons, without any liability to Philips or its sponsors or partners. Philips may also change the Event venue. If this happens, Philips will notify Participants by email as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Philips may collect personal information, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the Participants (collectively, “PI”) in connection with the Event. By registering for and participating in the Event, each Participant agrees that –
- his/her PI will be used by Philips for all communication relating to the Event and all PI submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to Philips, KPNV and/or its affiliate companies (collectively “Philips Group”) and/or their authorized service providers;
- if the Participant opts-in by ticking the opt-in box at the time of submitting the registration, Participant consents to the information they submit with their registration being entered into any and all database of Philips Group (within or outside of Singapore) and this information may be used in any media, for an indefinite period, for future promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Participant, without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the Participant;
- during the Event, Philips may take photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the Participants (“Material”). By participating in the Event, the Participants hereby grant, Philips and assigns without any compensation, the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to photograph and video the Participant and assigns the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, re-use, publish, re-publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit, and reproduce Participant’s name, e-mail address, country of origin, statements, photographs, or other visual representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other materials, including without limitation, text, photographs, or images, in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic media, and for any and all purposes, including but not limited to advertising, publicity, promotion, and trade without restriction as to manner, frequency, or duration of usage or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with the sale and marketing of products, or otherwise; and
- the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in Philips without further compensation to the Participants.